Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Stool Is Black How Can I Make It Normal Dark Stool + Stomach Ache.. Im Confused!!?

Dark stool + stomach ache.. im confused!!? - my stool is black how can i make it normal

IVE stomach pain, and today was a bit on and off. Your class that you, your stomach is empty, that was something not too worried, but today I went into the bathroom and my stool (shit) was to say dark (almost black couldnt really), and if I was whip in the dark toilet paper. So I decided to Google and saw that Pepto makes your shit black, and I did it with 2 tablets of Pepto (the chewing) two days ago. Now I've also read that may mean internal bleeding and I'm confused and scared. because my stomach is hit again, and I'm not sure if it because I am hungry, or it could be something other than dark stools me worried. Is it normal that two days after taking Pepto. may be the seriousness of my situation? I thinKing went to the doctor this morning, but now in kinda freaking out And I will not sleep. my symptoms are just black tarry stools, stomach pain and outside during the day and gas burps (and farts) at random. Help! Can I have something serious or wait until tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment