Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jeep Bumper Template Cost To Replace Front Bumper On 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Cost to replace front bumper on 04 jeep grand cherokee? - jeep bumper template

So I put on a broken pole and from a part of my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4.0 l) bumpers. I think everything will be replaced, and since it was my fault, of course, not insurance companies that do not pay for it. Has someone a general idea of what it will cost to repair, too? Including labor, parts, and the painting?
That really sucks, then my first Firebird and now this. That is not my week. Of course, the crash of the Firebird was not my fault, but still.

1 comment:

('^_^') said...

I have the same truck, but faster .... faster !!!!! hmmm try your local body shop

or, if this means u

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search ...

Post a Comment