Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Community Service Hours On Sunday How Many Hours Of Community Service Do I Need For UCSC?

How many hours of community service do i need for UCSC? - community service hours on sunday

My mom always says I need 40 hours for the University of California, Santa Cruz, but can not find what a certain number of hours of community service for the university.

I started a little late to the Community Serivce, but I 3 hours every Sunday. such an explanation would be nice. :)


and 4.1 GPA and a lot of good things, but not> _>

2 comments:

starbrit... said...

collage.CS control is carried out, 40 hours and is easily accessible. Work
in a nursing home or the Red Cross, school or non-profit org.

half2005 said...

I think there are no limits. "But the more the better.

Post a Comment