Monday, February 15, 2010

Are Policys Safe With Shenandoah Life Insurance How Come Geico Wouldnt Let Me Buy A Motorcycle Policy? I Told Them I Would Be Selling The Bike Soon And?

How come Geico wouldnt let me buy a motorcycle policy? I told them I would be selling the bike soon and? - are policys safe with shenandoah life insurance

said they were not a temporary policy. I have two Policys our cars. And my husband used to create a policy to have on his bicycle, but he kept riding for a year. And now we want to buy a house for what they sell. He has been in storage for this reason, uninsured. Now we want to sell. We want to lay in the front yard of a sale sign on it. And we want just to be sure that the insured person. I was a fool to say, I was not GEICO?

What can I do now or if I for sure if I'm paranoid does not happen, go to him!

All tips will be useful
Best answer is always given away!

5 comments:

racefanw... said...

Calling another insurance company and get the
Bikes insured with them. Just do not tell
it sells. Having cancel sold
Policy.

ps. What kind of bike that I might be interested. You can send the information requested.

U A said...

Hate Geico. I have tried to register my Mercedes when he was 17 and said he could not because of my age. They said they would wait until he was 18, it cost me $ 7000 per year. stupid lizard heads.

ducatist... said...

Unfortunately, to do in most states, your landlord does not cover everything that can be separately insured (your state may vary).

To www.geico.com and get the party line. Time, prices gradually, and sometimes less expensive units, sometimes another. We have the policies in the two different bikes!

chevyray... said...

Make sure you probably cheaper by Geico, as if it is sold. Probally is the safest.

Best of luck Ray

Kenzi said...

State Farm, said that without the health insurance that makes them very cheap. But if someone is injured, you need to self-insure.

Correct, they did not tell us that it is temporary. Just to terminate, if necessary.

Post a Comment