Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Get Well Poems And Pictures My Grandmother Passed Away And I Want To Make A Memory Board With Pictures And Poems Any Ideas?

My grandmother passed away and I want to make a memory board with pictures and poems any ideas? - get well poems and pictures

Well, it depends on what kind you want or do what you want it to look.
but,
Things I previously ~
I have collages on a long piece of cardboard .. everything covered, so nothing to show the board is, of course. and it looks good. can hang or whatever.

You can also use a blank canvas, the size that you want to take ...
and take some scrap booking paper .. Really cute guys are pretty cheap ... Glue and a piece or 2 of the canvas to do as a "framework", and then add the images on the top, etc. .. to write a poem about a plate of Nice cut and paste in there too.
I think it would be really nice!
I hope that you some ideas:
Sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment