Saturday, December 12, 2009

Electric Torture What Would Be The Worst Torture Inflicted Upon You By A Tormentor?

What would be the worst torture inflicted upon you by a tormentor? - electric torture

For example, I have a phobia of cockroaches psychological INSANE. In my "worst nightmare of torture, I'm sitting at the ankles, wrists and head tied to a wooden chair (not a kind of electric unllike Old Skool, but only a wooden base) only with strings, but steady. The devil made me open my mouth and hold again, then the position of the cockroach in the language and the mouth closed and just motionless while tickilng Sorry, antennae and legs slightly while moving inside. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH to want to cry, and I'm like cringeing crazy, but if you tense and moving the tongue will be crushed or distorted by more and then I am totally out of hand. Then I can open my mouth and let go, cos I can not spit Tho purse your lips, and could leave behind a leg or an antenna that way. I try to open my mouth to let only n and excludes fiercly and tried to shake his head, the executioner released the rope. And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment